In light of May being Mental Health Awareness Month, Eileen and Evelyn have a conversation about the stigma around discussing mental health in the workplace. They also share their personal experiences and perspectives from an employee or manager standpoint. Happy Mental Health Awareness Month!
You can download the episode here.
- Why is it important for organizations to address mental health? Why aren’t we talking about it more?
- Evelyn shares her personal experience with anxiety/panic attacks
- Eileen offers her perspective from previously owning her own company. What kinds of resources are available for organizations to give to their people?
- Organizations should offer training and resources for managers so they are aware of how to address mental health issues and provide correct support
- How do we provide the appropriate resources for mental health support in a hybrid work model?